Dear Students, Parents and Staff,
I would like to thank our staff, students, families and community for a wonderful first half of the school year. As a district we could not provide the educational, enrichment and athletic programs without all of us working together. I wish you all Happy Holidays and all the best in 2019!
During Winter Break, I encourage parents to keep their children engaged in learning. There are several local resources that can help:
- Children’s Museum of Eastern Oregon, 400 S Main St. -- exhibits and active learning for all ages
- Pendleton Center for the Arts, 214 N Main St. -- exhibits and programs for all ages
- Pendleton Parks and Rec - Website
- Pendleton Public Library - Website
- Pendleton Round-Up/Happy Canyon Hall of Fame, 1114 SW Court. -- explore this historic Pendleton event and cultural exhibits
- Tamastslikt Cultural Center, 47106 Wildhorse Blvd. -- great information about the people who have lived here for over 10,000 years
Winter Break is December 24th through January 4th. We will welcome students back to focused learning in our schools on Monday, January 7th.
Pendleton School District -- Every Student, Every Day.