One focus of the district's Strategic Plan is Instructional Excellence. In the recent school report card released by the Oregon Department of Education, the Pendleton School District can be proud of several things related to instruction and academics.
- Pendleton High School's graduation rate continues to be at or above 90%.
- The overall district graduation rate continues to outpace the state’s average graduation rate.
- 9th Grade on-track data improved by 10% from the previous year.
- The district's SBAC (state test) scores at the 8th and 11th Grades improved in both reading and math from the prior year
- We reduced the achievement gap for our two main targeted student groups (Native American and Economically Disadvantaged) on the 11th grade ELA (English Language Arts) and Math SBAC tests.
- 8th grade ELA made significant growth from the previous year, 46% to 57%.
- We reduced the achievement gap for our two main targeted student groups (Native American and Economically Disadvantaged) on the 8th grade ELA SBAC.
- Our 8th Grade Math SBAC scores exceeded the state average, 45% to 41%.
- We reduced the achievement gap for our Native American students on the 5th Grade ELA and Math SBAC tests.
For the full district report card and individual school report cards, visit the PSD Report Card page.
Graduation rates, drop-out rates and student, parent and staff surveys are a few of the tools the Pendleton School District uses to measure our commitment to instructional excellence.
Pendleton School District -- Every Student, Every Day.