Apply for school meal benefits for your child online!
Submit application online (external link)
(Make sure to select "Pendleton School District" when filling out the online application)
You may also print the application here. Please click on each of the forms below, fill them out, and mail in the application to the District Office.
- Informational Letter to Parents - English | Spanish (PDF)
- Free & Reduced Meal Application - English | Spanish (PDF)
- Information Release - English | Spanish (PDF)
You can also apply at your child's school or at the Pendleton School District Office, 1207 SW Frazer Ave.
Mail your completed application to:
Pendleton School District
107 NW 10th Street
Pendleton OR 97801
To expedite the application process of your free or reduced meal application:
- List a SNAP (food stamps) or TANF number?
- OR list gross monthly income?
- List zero income?
- List total number in your household?
- List all members living in your household?
- Sign the waiver?
- Include adult signature and last four digits of your SSN or check the box for no SSN?
For more information, contact jodi.mascallpendleton.k12.or.us (Jodi Mascall), 541-966-3257.