The Safe Schools Committee meets three times during the school year and as necessary when situations arise. Meeting dates are:
- September 24, 2019 at 4:00 pm at the District Office
- January 28, 2020 at 4:00 pm at the District Office
- April 28, 2020 at 4:00 pm. at the District Office
The Safety Committee is a blend of school personnel and community partners, including first responders. The committee is charged to periodically review safety and security procedures, emerging trends that may impact schools and make recommendations to policies and administrative regulations as needed.
- Review safety programs, strategies, and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Examine safety and security issues related to the school system and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Explore ways to involve the community in promoting school safety.
- Regularly review emergency preparedness of the school system.
Anonymous SafeOregon Hotline: 844-472-3367