The Safe Schools Committee meets three times during the school year and as necessary when situations arise. Meeting dates are:
- November 22, 2016 at 4:00 PM at the District Office
- January 24, 2017 at 4:00 p.m. at the District Office
- April 25, 2017 at 4:00 p.m. at the District Office
The Safe Schools Committee was developed to foster a culture of safety and health throughout the Pendleton School District, find solutions for safety concerns, and promote a safe and secure environment for students, staff, and community.
- To establish a system to obtain safety related suggestions, reports of hazards, threats and other information from all persons involved in the operations of their workplace.
- To review student safety trends, investigate causes and recommend preventative measures when appropriate.
- To assist and advise management and employees.
Anonymous SafeOregon Hotline: 844-472-3367