- Student and Parent/Guardian completes an "Inter-District Mutual Agreement for Non-Resident Enrollment (PDF)" form, or similar form from his/her resident district.
- The completed form with authorization is turned into the Pendleton School District's Superintendent's Office.
- The Superintendent or Assistant Superintendent approves or denies the request. If approved, parents are notified of the placement.
- If affirmed, the Pendleton School District will fax the "Transfer Request" to the resident district's superintendent.
- Original document with Pendleton School District's signature is returned to the resident district's superintendent's office for filing.