- Parent/Guardian completes a form. This form is only available at the Pendleton School District Office (107 NW 10th Street).
- Superintendent or designee either approves or denies the request.
- Parents notified of a decision by the School Board/Superintendent’s Secretary.
- If affirmed, the Pendleton School District will fax the “Transfer Request” to desired district’s superintendent.
- Desired district either approves or denies the request.
- Original document with desired district’s signature is returned to the Pendleton School District’s Superintendent’s Office for filing.