Food Services

Suzanne Howard

Suzanne Howard

Director of Nutrition Services
(541) 966-3267

Karen Shodin
Karen Shodin

Administrative Assistant Nutrition Services
(541) 966-3266

Jodi Mascall
Jodi Mascall

Free/Reduced Meals
(541) 966-3257

Lunch Menus & Accounts

Check lunch menus for the Pendleton School District.
Access your child’s lunch account, check balances, track activity and make deposits!

PSD Charge Policy

Regardless of the ability to pay, a student shall be provided a reimbursable meal upon request. Parents or guardians may provide written permission to the district to withhold a meal from a student. After five meal charges, the district will attempt to certify the student for free or reduced-price meals. At least two attempts to contact the student’s parent or guardian for completing a meal application will be made by the district, including offering assistance filling out the application, if appropriate. Communications regarding student charges will be directed to parents or guardians, only. The district may refer delinquent meal charges to third parties for collection. Collection fees will not be charged to the parent or guardian. At no time will students be allowed to charge a la carte items.  Students or parents/guardians may prepay meal costs.

Free Or Reduced Lunch Applications

The Oregon Department of Education has incorporated an online application site for parents so that you do not need to actually fill out a paper application. Rather you can fill it out online and sign it electronically. This format will not let you send the application in without it being complete.

Oregon Department of Education online application.

Apply for school meal benefits for your child online!

(Make sure to select “Pendleton School District” when filling out the online application)

You may also print the application here. Please click on each of the forms below, fill them out, and mail-in or drop off the application to the District Office.

You can also apply at your child’s school or the Pendleton School District Office, 107 NW 10th Street.

Mail your completed application to:

Pendleton School District
107 NW 10th Street
Pendleton OR 97801

To expedite the application process of your free or reduced meal application:

Did you:

  • List a SNAP (food stamps) or TANF number?
  • OR list gross monthly income?
  • List zero income?
  • List total number in your household?
  • List all members living in your household?
  • Sign the waiver?
  • Include adult signature and last four digits of your SSN or check the box for no SSN?

For more information, contact Jodi Mascall, 541-966-3257.

Civil Rights Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from disciminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.  To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)  mail:  U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue SW
Washington, D.C.   20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.