Smarter Balanced Assessment
In an effort to better inform parents about the Smarter Balanced State Assessment, the Pendleton School District is providing the following resources.
- 2021-22 Annual Notice and Opt-Out Form for Statewide Tests – English | Spanish (PDF)
- 2021-22 State Assessment Calendar (PDF)
- Smarter Balanced Assessment Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions about the SMARTER-Balanced Assessment System (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions for Parents (PDF)
- ODE Link: Smarter Balanced Assessment
- Descriptor of Levels (PDF)
- What a Passing Score Means:
If you have additional questions which are not answered here please contact the principal of your child’s school or Matt Yoshioka, Director of Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment, by phone (541-966-3260) or email.