The Key Communicator Network is a network of opinion leaders who establish solid two-way communications among organizations and their public. These opinion leaders talk to lots of people who tend to listen to what they have to say. They keep in touch with district officials and immediately report questions, concerns, rumors, etc.
Goals of the Key Communicator Network Committee Include:
- Improved communication with the public leads to better student education because of a higher level of trust and communication in decision making.
- An informed community also increases parental involvement and support for students.
Who are the Pendleton School District's Key Communicators?
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Pendleton School District's Key Communicator Network, please contact:
Ronda Thornburg | 541-276-6711 | rthornburgpendletonsd.org
When do Key Communicators meet with the District?
3 times a year for 60-90 minutes.
- October 24, 2019
- February 20, 2020
- May 14, 2020
District Office Contacts for Key Communicators
Key Communicators may contact Pendleton School District officials by visiting the District Office (107 NW 10th St.), by calling the appropriate phone number or via email.
- Chris Fritsch, Superintendent | 541.276.6711 | cfritschpendletonsd.org
- Ronda Thornburg, Superintendent’s Secretary | 541.276.6711 | ronda.thornburgpendleton.k12.or.us (r)thornburgpendletonsd.org
- Michelle Jones, Director of Business Services | 541.966.3259 | michelle.jonespendleton.k12.or.us (m)ijonespendletonsd.org
- Matt Yoshioka, Director of Curriculum | 541.966.3260 | matt.yoshiokapendleton.k12.or.us (m)yoshiokapendletonsd.org
- Julie Smith, Director of Special Programs | 541.966.3262 | julie.smithpendleton.k12.or.us (j)smithpendletonsd.org